AAS von Tente Kennels
1. Before it's time to board your pet, go and look at all the boarding kennels in your area. Only you can decide which kennel is right for you!
2. When you take your pet to check in at the boarding kennel, make sure you have your dog on a leash. It's safer for him / hour and it's our rule.
3. Ask the kennel what you should bring. We encourage people to bring in treats, toys, or special food.
4. When you check in, have you paper work up to date!
5. Give the kennel personal as much information as possible about your pet, along with past health problems and any medications that your pet might be on.
6. Think that you both go to vacation and tell your pet that you will see him soon.